HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Why us...Why her...When does it end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/12/2010, 8:16 am

Did our problems in the U.S. all of a sudden disappear?
Quote :
WASHINGTON, Feb. 12 -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi will join a bipartisan, bicameral Congressional delegation to Haiti.

"I am pleased to be a part of this bipartisan, bicameral delegation to Haiti today," said Speaker Nancy Pelosi. "In the spirit of President Obama, we go to demonstrate the ongoing American commitment to the Haitian people – that they will not be forsaken or forgotten. First and foremost, our delegation goes to pay our respects to the Haitian people who are suffering from the tragedy. It is also crucial that the House and Senate – on a bipartisan basis – have the opportunity to examine the ongoing reconstruction efforts ahead of the U.S. Congress considering long-term assistance for Haiti."

Today has been designated as a national day of mourning for the Haitian people – marking the 30th day following this disaster. The delegation will assess the U.S. government's response to the Haitian earthquakes that struck the nation last month and survey the devastation left in the wake of the catastrophe.

The delegation is scheduled to meet with Haitian government officials, including President Rene Preval and Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive. The itinerary also includes visits to aid distribution sites and medical facilities, and meetings with officials from the U.S. military, USAID, the United Nations, and humanitarian organizations that are working to help the people of Haiti recover from the earthquake.
When does it end?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/12/2010, 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/12/2010, 12:36 pm

The magnitude of human suffering is inversely proportional to its distance from American soil. So f**k the Haitians. They deserve their fate for not being born here where we'd care.

So sayeth the most Christian nation on Earth.

[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/12/2010, 4:22 pm

So, let's see. We're rebuilding Iraq, Haiti, and soon Afghanistan. Where is the U.N., and why us? And please, none of this bleeding heart shit about who else would help!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/12/2010, 5:35 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
So, let's see. We're rebuilding Iraq, Haiti, and soon Afghanistan. Where is the U.N., and why us? And please, none of this bleeding heart shit about who else would help!

As I pointed out earlier,Haiti is 92 cents a yr. We're rebuilding Iraq because GW Bush thought it was a good idea to invade them despite the fact they didn't do anything to us. If we do nothing there the region will fall into total disarray or under the control of Iran. Would you be happy with that outcome? Should we just leave Afghanistan and let the Taliban take over and sponsor terrorism?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/13/2010, 1:54 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
So, let's see. We're rebuilding Iraq, Haiti, and soon Afghanistan.

And Iran, if Republicans have their way.

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Where is the U.N.,

In Haiti.

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
and why us?

Because we have the most money and resources. And because we parade ourselves around the world as it's moral authority.

It's not terribly complicated.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/13/2010, 4:10 pm

If we didn't help then someone like Hugo Chavez would come in and help, and it would just be one more country in this hemisphere under Venezuela's influence.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/13/2010, 4:43 pm

The UN is heavily involved in the relief effort in Haiti. Aid has poured in from all over the world.

The Western Hemisphere has been particularly active in helping Haiti. Here are a couple of links...

South America leaders hold Haiti aid summit

South American nations pledge $300 mln for Haiti reconstruction

Anyone suggesting that the US is "going it alone" in Haiti is either a liar, or somebody who hasn't been paying attention.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/13/2010, 7:07 pm

Yeah, but we can't rebuild Cline Avenue.

Haiti received billions over the years. Their corrupt gov't pocketed it.

We're busy rebuilding every other country but our own.

Northcote Bridge?

Asian Carp?

Unbelievable drop-out rates in Indiana and IL

Corrupt politicians going to jail

Unemployment more like 18% than the lie they tell ya...most gave up, or off the roll because their benefits ran out.

CEOs, gov't gave themselves a raise, but cut the WWII fighters from receiving a raise because inflation supposedly didn't happen....

Acorn - broke laws, yet 14 million will be granted to them.

We're losing jobs at a rate like 800,000 last month.

We're losing a company to relocate from LaGrange to overseas, that build train engines, that could still be built here, but it's cheaper over there.

Over there.

Which should be HERE.

The war cost us money, but the jobs went overseas, and you think it's ok that one out four houses nationally went into foreclosure, but we're still suppose to help the country that received billions over the year that their gov't (corrupt, of course) kept to himself, and still made them live like slave.

Their past-time is abusing women, making homeless orphans, there's only so much we can do...but we can't do it anymore.

If we can't help our own country, how can we continue to help other countries. Our money well is running on empty. We'll be the third world because our politicians are millionaires and they drained us.
Not just Obama, but a lot of them need to be impeached for incompetence. He tripled the spending after digging on Bush, who I hated, too. These wars are good for absolutely nothing. Pull out, open the oil digging in Alaska and tell the rest of the world to go to hell. We need to heal...it's been 9 years and a lot of blood shed for greedy politicians. That's all this war and those wars are about. Fight from home. They don't want us their anyway. Who's next after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Israel...who else do we have to fight and what for?

Obama doesn't know anything about war, economics, nothing. All he is is what he is: a teleprompter reader. He reads his kids stories with one each night. Stupid is as stupid does.

Go green, and kick all the Rs and Ds out. They are all stupid.

Can't fix Northcote's bridge, can't rebuild Cline Avenue Bridge, but boy we sure can fix other countries, can't we. The right prorities is that America should fix it's own problems before handing out dough to others,

You can't fight a religious war, you can't stop opium growers. Just enforce the immigration laws and tell the rest to fend for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 3:05 pm

[quote="UrRight"]
Here we go again...

Quote :
Acorn - broke laws, yet 14 million will be granted to them.
Report Finds Acorn Broke No Laws

Quote :
We're losing jobs at a rate like 800,000 last month.
22,000 More Jobs Lost Per ADP

Quote :
Not just Obama, but a lot of them need to be impeached for incompetence. He tripled the spending after digging on Bush, who I hated, too.
Another lie. EXCLUSIVE: Obama wins more spending cuts than Bush
Exactly what actions would make Obama be eligible for impeachment?
Quote :

Obama doesn't know anything about war, economics, nothing. All he is is what he is: a teleprompter reader. He reads his kids stories with one each night. Stupid is as stupid does.

You're the last person that should be criticizing Obama's judgment based on what you've claimed above.

Could you please stop posting the same old tired lies that have been disproved by myself and others multiple times? At the very least,come up with some new material.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 3:23 pm

Artie, we can agree to disagree. OK? Look at our own country. Enough is enough. We have more homeless people, middle class is being wiped out.

Before we extend anymore help, we need to help our own. We need changes in the exporting/importing. We need our jobs back...we are no longer the leader of the wealthiest nations. We're just too damn compassionate, and that's who Americans are.

The little shop where Obamba's wife usually bought from downtown Chicago, threw in the towel.

Little by little, there are small specialty shops in Chicago going out of business because of taxes and the corrupti0n.

Don't tell me Obama gives a crap. He left Chicago, and we voters need to revamp everything. The corruption followed to the White House, The POTUS doesn't hold degree on criminal wars or economiocs. There shouold be strict limitations to obtaining the highest office in our nation, not just for voting for a B.S. guy. I didn't like Bush, but Obama, he still needs to prove a lot to me.

He needs to act like a leader without a teleprompter and speak from the heart. He needs to show leadership.

Instead of leading us out of the recession, he has deepend it. You know I don't vote staight ticket, so you can't say I'm demoralizing. I vote for whom I think is most qualified, and if I don't feel anyone deserves the position, I punch "NOTHING".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 3:39 pm

Pelosi needs to go to the wax museum and forced to stand in one position only. One she qualifies for...stand there and never move. Smile....and never move. Why waste wax?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 3:44 pm

Obama has tripled the borrowing. The Chinese are considering selling our bonds. Who do you borrow from then?

That's the reason why nothing is made in America, and nothing is being exported, an all our jobs are being outsourced.

Next year, at this rate, remind me I told you this: we're in a Depression. I told ya so

You saw all those pop up ads even though you block them? "X amount of Americans fail to apply for lower mortage rates!" Which is bull.shitz....I know many with excellent credit, even those that work for motgage companies being denied... and that means Obama is full of crap. The ad should read X-amount denied, with excellent credit denied to reduce mortgage rates.

You can lie to your own, but not us. We owned more homes before this traitor flew in.

By the way, he can start by not having WEDS. night parties every week. Typical BLING guy.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 4:34 pm

All first ladies had a goal.

Michelle picks the easiest topic: child obesity. Honestly, if you are on food stamps. cut veggies up and make a low calorie dip.

As for schools, when you get food for free, it's to fill up the stomachs the moma's use to fill them up. She has no goal. Her stupid goal has been in existence since 1 decade ago. Now she's concerned cuz grammaw let's them do...what she thinks is fine...plus. 26 aides. Why not start being a mom instead of relying 26 slaves and mama? NO ONE can ever take my place as a mom. White House or not, She's as stupid as stupid is. Putting on shows building a garden...no pixs if her kids...God, she's all about BLING.

Epeciallywhen you wear $500.00 sneakers to pose for a pix. Afraid of exposing your kids? Your kids would have made the point, not you, Ms. Obambie.

You fruit nuts belong back in the south. You are all deceivable. Your husband looks like he doesn't eat, your kids look undernurished, except for the one one with chipmunk cheeks, and you want to gloat on the food stamp holders. Got your point. You are what you buy on gov't stamps.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 4:47 pm

ps ACORN BROKE LAWs!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 4:52 pm

Scorpion wrote:
The UN is heavily involved in the relief effort in Haiti. Aid has poured in from all over the world.

The Western Hemisphere has been particularly active in helping Haiti. Here are a couple of links...

South America leaders hold Haiti aid summit

South American nations pledge $300 mln for Haiti reconstruction

Anyone suggesting that the US is "going it alone" in Haiti is either a liar, or somebody who hasn't been paying attention.

Yeah, at the rate we're going, who is gonna bail out the middle class that will be no longer next year? We can't rebuild a Cline Bridge, but we can rebuld three other countries.

Who ya gonna tax next year?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 4:55 pm

UrRight wrote:
ps ACORN BROKE LAWs!

In stark contradiction to the analysis of actual lawyers...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 4:59 pm

Everyone is just about out of top executive jobs, their houses will be gone in another 1 or two years, and who ya gonna tax?

LOL, doesn't take an expert to answer that one. No one left to tax. Get a real job...we can't support you politicians. There won't be anyone around to support you.

Ted Kennedy's lifestyle died when he did. Get real.

It's OVER He met his maker an his own son doesn't want to meet the "maker".

The Kenned era is over, except, "Where's Sweet Caroline"? Wondering if she feels as passionate about OBANBIE like she did before?

Not a word from her...I bet she's embarassed.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/14/2010, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 5:06 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie, we can agree to disagree. OK?

NO! NO! NO! 22,000 lost jobs are not 800,000 as you falsely claimed. I back up my claims with facts and links that support them,you don't. You,never do. Instead you just ramble on to another baseless lie.

You sure do hate having a Black man in charge,don't you?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 5:43 pm

NOPE ARTIE, color is no factor, when it comes to blame. Politicians come in all colors an I don't discriminate agsinst color, creed. Just ethics. Black, whitee, any color. When they are wrong, I don't give a crap what color they are. I go by ethics.
I respect all races. I just disrespect when they disrupt our freedom.

I'm part INJUN, German, mostly French and add Italian/Irish to the kids.

I don't care who you arel...I have an adopted bi-racial nephew and a real direct second bi-racial cousin, so no one can play the race card with me. I love them with all my heart.

What I hate is everyone calling Barracl black when he's half-white.

What I hate is that he is not qualified for the job and I would say the same for my son if he was half-white and half black. He's not a leader. He's a follower. That's all I meant to say. Do I feel safer in our country since he flew in? NO.

Do I feel the US will regain economic growth? NO

Do I feel we will further plunge in a depression-like economy? YES

Do I feel our POTUS will pull us out of all this without eliminating the middle class? NO

Do I feel education an obesity is going to improve? NO

Do I feel we may someday be the leaders we use to be when it comes to EXPORTING instead of IMPORTING inferior products? NO

Do I feel OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM will ever supercede the Chinese? NO

Do I feel that engaging in war makes our politicians appear to be doing something just to get noticed? YES''

All answers based on without regard to race, color or creed. After all, it's Black History Month.

When do the Whites get their "White History Month"? Never. Cuz it would be outright .

For a month we have to listen to "Black History Month". While they're out there shooting each other. Thanks, MLK, even though they messed up your message. They're killing each other while White people are forced to listen and endure for a month every year what you died for.

Bunch of worshippers, aren't they? When did you die in vain? These cropheads don't think you died for their dreams.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 7:31 pm

Metro/train station just lost a lot of employees...thousands.

More to come..

We have to help those other countries while one house in four nationally is in foreclosure.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/14/2010, 8:46 pm

http://nofree.forumotion.com/nation-world-f11/wasilla-hillbilly-report-t684-220.htm#18062

Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:

1 out of 4 houses across America is in foreclosure.

That's not even close to being a correct figure.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20100207/news/2075011&tc=yahoo

Quote :
Alabama's foreclosure rate was 0.69 percent in November, while the rate was listed at 3.09 percent nationwide.

3.09 percent means that roughly 3 out of every 100 homes that have mortgages are in foreclosure.

That's a long, long way from 1 out of 4. That would be a 25% foreclosure rate, assuming that nobody owns their house outright.

Once again, I'll ask you... where in the hell do you get your information? Or do you just make stuff up?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/15/2010, 3:06 pm

You apparently didn't watch CNN yesterday a.m., or was it Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/15/2010, 3:18 pm

UrRight wrote:

Or maybe it was only televised on Planet Wingnuttia?

If you did indeed see it on CNN,I'm assuming this is in regard to the 1 in 4 foreclosure nonsense,then you should have no problem furnishing a link that would back up your claims.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   2/15/2010, 6:32 pm

UrRight wrote:

I've already provided proof that you are wrong, and even a simple search will show that the source that I posted is correct.

The "1 in 4 homes are in foreclosure" was such a ludicrous assertion that I didn't even need to look it up, but I did anyway, just to show how wildly off the mark your statement really was...

Now it's up to you to either retract your statement, or post something that supports it. Good luck with that.

Like I've always said... If you can't prove it, then you shouldn't post it.

BTW - You may want to look up some proof for your "800,000 jobs lost last month" contention. Because that's also total crap. And don't even bother claiming that you "saw" or "heard" it "somewhere." That proves absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why us...Why her...When does it end?   

Back to top Go down

Why us...Why her...When does it end?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: