Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington.... Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington....   Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington.... Empty1/25/2010, 6:31 pm

MORE FROM POLITICS
Vice president's son declines Senate bid in Del.
Obama targets middle class with new aid plansDem leaders coalesce on health care strategySmarting Democrats face barrage of bad newsVice president's son declines Senate bid in Del. 2 key Democrats line up behind BernankePoll finds growing anxiety about health bill S.C. politician blasted for welfare remarksObama agenda meets Capitol Hill realityMortgage markets set to lose federal aidQuake spurs debate over Haitian immigration

This a.m., on MSNBC (HOPE I got that right), they were discussing how soooooo many jobs were saved or created by the stimulous (NOT!).

I freaked out when they said 26 or maybe the least, "24 million was allocated to the STATE of INDIANA" for "disadvantaged children to watch over ______________________ (rats, etc.,) Forgot the professional term they used. Wildlife....I think.

We are in a screwed up world. It was reported during an interview yesterday with a quack (politician) on MSNBC. This is obsurd. It gets crazier by the day.

I did contribute to Haitie...through my taxes, by the way.

I think the Demos and Repos are on the same level...full of crabmeat bile. I think they are ll full of crap and something is gonna shake both parties up: the Americans that are NOT gonna take it anymore..and you can call them anything you want. They can call you the real thng: liars.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington....   Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington.... Empty1/25/2010, 6:40 pm

Excuse the missing letters. Not gonna go back and fill them in.
Back to top Go down

Sounds Like Everything is Going Great In Washington....
Page 1 of 1