Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Our Messiah....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

About Our Messiah.... Empty
PostSubject: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 3:22 pm

Please save this post. We'll see at the end of Sept. of 2010 how bad things are. I know a lot of professional people that have lost what they inherited last summer.
Some are bricklayers, some or all are union people that have been layed off for almost over a year. A lot of them said they are thinking of opening up a business in China. Some farmers already moved to Mexico. Can't beat them, "join them!"

The farmers in Michigan, where my father ran the cherry pickers, cleaned out the Mexicans' shacks that lived off of gov't welfare, left tons of food behind for the winter, left tons of crap for my father to clean up for the farmers...those illegals moved to Mexico. So, now, we have the farmers moving down there, running the enterprises, enjoying the weather, the low wages, but knowing how to ship back to Michigan...and the rest of the US without all the hardship of weather, etc. The extra equipment, the whatever.
That's why I say, it's no longer the USA. My dad has cancer, had it, but is so weak yet. He's gotten calls after calls from the farmers...crying over lost crops, crying over no immigrants...and you know what? I learn more from hearing from them than whatever Washington decides to report.

Our farmers moved to Mexico and made more money as farmers down there, than they could ever imagine in a state like Michigan where the unemployment rate is well above the 12% mark, that the gov't would love you to believe. Farms are abandoned...cherry trees are left to rot...no one is there anymore that we used to know...to keep those fields going. We're going down...and those things I mentioned above happened in the last five years, and we've been going to Michigan well over 40 years.
People up there open up farm stands, buying from other farm stands, inflating the prices, and I know my prices. I stood there and argued with the idiot, not knowing that those were the circumstances...he tried to make me believe the prices he was offering were the norm. I found out through my dad, that guy buys from the local farmer that already has a farm stand, inflates the price...glad I stood my ground, and went home to my parents.
My dad grew up on a farm. Moved to town after marrying my mom. I stayed on the farm, as my syblings with relatives with horses, crops, and fishing, oh my!

My point is, you really have to be desperate to buy from another farm stand, inflate the price, see that the crap is shriveling, knowing you can just steal from the fields anywhere up there...pickles, tomatoes, corn, you name it.
We've sunk our farmers, we have left them down.
We have so many non-English people moving in up there, that it's ridiculous. We have to print five to ten different languages in the public aide office, when they demand more evidence from the US citizens than they do to an illegal.
An illegal doesn't own anything, so if you have to go to the E.R., the bill they sock you with ($400.00 for one expert, for 5 minutes) is just an insane bill to pay for someone else that may receive a bill, but what the hell are you gonna take away from them? A caddy-shack they live in temporarily during the summer picking crops, leaving mud behind (food that was free from Public Aide), and people like my dad, retired, cleaning up after them...before he got sick...and quit that, then went on to fill in on the cherry picking machine...to keep busy? I think he did enough just serving in the war, staying for six months after, volunteering..

Which brings us back to now. Obama has no clue to foreign relations. He has never fought in a war. All he knows is Chicago, and brought that back with him to Washington. Can't even party without them. Even when they are not there, Wednesday nights are "party nights".
Typical. Just typical. He can't think for himself, much less for our nation. When he does speak, it's from a teleprompter. How about just speaking from your heart, admitting you're an a-hole. All he is doing is speaking to his wife and kids, that he's another "Blago" from Chicago. That's my opinion. He shows no leadership.

And, when summer comes to an end, I want you to throw this in my face: 10 million more houses in foreclosure, more parties, less speaking engagements, and "I'm innocent..." Throw that in my face in Sept. I want you to save this...and throw it in my face if I am wrong.

It will take thirty years to undo what he's done in one year. Bush was bad; but this guy is really bad. I blame congress and I blame him for listening to anyone who whispers in his ears.

Notice the wife has not done anything in the winter, like she promoted last spring, fall, involving projects with the kids in gardening??
Because she probably got tired already. Their example of tightening the economy blew apart with all their vacations, and having granny for a nanny with 26 others to help granny. I'm sick of what they did to our economy. Read the Global Summit thread.

Do you actually think it's ok that a host of idiots went there, with nothing to show for it, instead of appointing one person to show up to represent the golfer? He's another Tiger Woods without the mistresses. That glowing personality will someday shine through. Without mistresses. I know an idiot when I see one. This guy is just an idiot.

Like I told my nephew, "I don't care how many degrees you hold. If you don't have common sense, you're worthless!"
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 3:54 pm

UrRight wrote:

I know an idiot when I see one.

So do I. 👋
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 4:54 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I know an idiot when I see one.

So do I. 👋

Well done, Lib!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 5:27 pm

UrRight wrote:

It will take thirty years to undo what he's done in one year. Bush was bad; but this guy is really bad. I blame congress and I blame him for listening to anyone who whispers in his ears.

Like what? Stock market when Obama took office : 7,949.09 Today:10,680.77 Job losses are slowing and
Fed Reaps $46.1 Billion In Bailout Profit

After being on the brink of a financial collapse under Bush,things look pretty good now.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 5:50 pm

So, you saying I'm the idiot?
Lost you guys somewhere on the trail....I dont think I'm all that wrong...

The stockmarket has no bearing on the little less than abut 80 people who I know who have been out of work since March '09 and still counting. Most were mortgage companies, union workers that voted for "HIM". All we are hearing is road construction that shouldn't be happening if they enforced the proper materials (rubber) that flexes with the weather.

My old gal friend/neighbor/family-type to me, had a dad that was like a dad to me. (1970s) He worked on the interstates and raised holy cain when they switched materials on the expressways (by the way, he helped build the famous water fountain in Chicago).

We were quite young back then, around 12 years old, and I can still hear his voice predicting they changed the formula for long-lasting roads so that the unions or politicians would have reason to keep replenishing those roads. He said because of the materials they switched to, the roads would never last as long.

By the way, his wife was a politician at that time, ran her own furniture business with a killer dog in Roseland, and there were no political connections that existed back then, where she would even think of exposing his opinion, which turned out true.

My point is...the gov't is screwing, was screwing, and will continue to screw the USA until we have no way back. Our nation will never be the same, because they just don't give a damn. They can't....cuz we're so far gone now...you're better off going to China and living there. That's what it's come to.
Hell, I almost took off for Mexico today with a bricklayer friend just to go visit the ex...and have some fun...he's the one that said, "Hell, I worked 35 years as a bricklayer...let's go zoom to Mexico before I go to China to get some work." He's a joker, but I might take him up on it. No, no sex, just fun. Laughter is the best medicine.

If you can't beat them, join them. China is ahead. We're flucked.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 6:20 pm

Artie, I was involved with the stock market years ago. Don't ever put your eggs in one basket. It may look good now, but throw it in my face in Sept.
Been there when the economy was great....way before Obama. Stock market is like playing poker. It'll come close to crashing. Stock market does NOT determine the economy in the USA. Trust me. They can't survive on the numbers you supplied, because the gov't injected money in it, and Obama thrives on the stock market like Bush did the oil industry.
Trust me, and throw this in my face around Sept. 2010. I'm hoping I am wrong,
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty1/13/2010, 6:41 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie, I was involved with the stock market years ago. Don't ever put your eggs in one basket. It may look good now, but throw it in my face in Sept.
Been there when the economy was great....way before Obama. Stock market is like playing poker. It'll come close to crashing. Stock market does NOT determine the economy in the USA. Trust me. They can't survive on the numbers you supplied, because the gov't injected money in it, and Obama thrives on the stock market like Bush did the oil industry.

Yes,and as I pointed out earlier in the thread the FED made a nice profit off it.

Quote :
Trust me, and throw this in my face around Sept. 2010. I'm hoping I am wrong,

You can count on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Our Messiah....   About Our Messiah.... Empty

Back to top Go down

About Our Messiah....
Page 1 of 1