HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

$33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

PostSubject: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 11:06 am

[size=18]
We, the USA will be the third world next year...if Obambie flies this one....it is unbelievable...it is unreal how we all complained about Bush spending money...but this POTUS and Congress is absolutely off the mark.

We are going to be far worst off than the Depression era. It was on the news this a.m. 100 million homes will go into foreclosure this year.

Think about that...this guy and this congress is absolutely only worried about themselves. No one on this board expressed any outrage about how many went to the Global Summit, how many planes it took, how many took staff with them, along with the senate, and their families...and how much the ridiculous trip cost the taxpayers. Not an utter from anyone of you from that thread.

Do you know what is in store for the USA? Exactly what Obama wants: spend money on the enemies...his friends, while allowing the USA to go to hell. What does he care. He probably wants one term, get the hell out, and live in Hawaii on what he's done and made so far. He's in bed with the stock market and banks.

"Share the wealth!" Wasn't that one of his campaign slogans?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100113/D9D6RFGG1.html
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 11:39 am

UrRight wrote:

We are going to be far worst off than the Depression era. It was on the news this a.m. 100 million homes will go into foreclosure this year.

100 Milllion? In 2010? Give me a frickin' break.

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/articles/foreclosure-forecast-to-grow-54118.aspx

Quote :
In its most recent survey the Mortgage Bankers Association found that 1 in 7 mortgages are now at least one month behind. Due to the rise in homeowner walk-a-ways, lack of forced bank modifications, growing unemployment figures and negative public sentiment Housing Predictor forecasts foreclosures will now top 17-million homes through 2014. More than 4.5-million homes have been foreclosed so far in the unprecedented crisis.

Tell me.... what color is the sky in your world?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 11:57 am

The same color sky that was reported this a.m., on NBC5Chicago. Two women (geeze, will look it up for you after this) explained that when the banks were ordered and of those banks that complied, they only reduced/eliminated the interest, not the principle.

As they explained it, even with the interest gone, the principle was way out of reach for those that lost their jobs, really couldn't afford it with jobs, and that's why we are going to see a huge travesty this year. I hope I got that number right...cuz it was shocking.

I believe it was NBC5, but I'll go see if I can dig it up right now. I figured it would happen. I know many people in the mortgage business that can't even refinance because of divorce. The very mortgage companies they work for.

There were at least 10 foreclosures on and around my brother's house which was a brand new subdivision about 5 years ago. That's not counting the rest of the subdivision. I called his block "Whisteria Lane". Those broads had walkie-talkies, screwing around, husbands drunk, all are in the real estate business and may end up in Harvey, IL. LOL
Back to top Go down
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 12:01 pm

Mmmm... the logic of birthers.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 12:19 pm

Heretic wrote:
Mmmm... the logic of birthers.... Laughing

What do you mean by that, Heretic? Just got off Skype, gonna go look the news up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 1:01 pm

Hey, I didn't vote for Obama, but I accepted the fact he's our President, and hoped and prayed he'd change things, just like Blago promised way back when I was in IL. They're all alike. Feeding at the trough.

We have money for Haiti, but no increase for at least our elderly who fought for freedom,. not religion or drugs...and they screwed my parents and others over that. But they can find money to help others....and no one in the United Nations helps out more than us...and less are helping with the war...which is leading us to our demise.

The channel I watched could have been ABC, NBC, Fox, Morning Joe, I don't know...I don't sleep pawst 3:30 or 5 a.m. in the a.m.

All I could find was this link...which probably today they announced 10 million homes instead of what you read hear...and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it will be really bad until 30 years from now to fix what happened since Clinton left office....these parties Obama puts on is the natural "Bling, Cha'ching" they feel once they get "important". We all owe them from 200 years plus ago...there's always a price to pay for that slavery crap, and that's my opinion. They'll wipe the USA out in no time, at this rate. It's just not the foreclosures. It's because everything is shipped overseas, making China number one, and now we're where China used to be.

How hard is it to start up our own factories, our own manufacturing and food...back to farming, rather than depend on inferior products recalled, our vegetables with e-coli? How stupid is America? We can't even keep up with electronics. Then they wonder why we can't outbuild the automobile industry, steel industry....they tell you to shop USA only. Where? Every freaking label I come across is from the very country we are in war with. So what's my beef? Figure it out.

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-money/blog/home-equity/4-million-foreclosures-in-2010-its-a-real-possibility/1390/

Read the rest of the articles. That's not today's link, so it must have hit 10 million. Sorry for the extra zero. Say goodbye to the USA after this year.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   1/13/2010, 1:52 pm

UrRight wrote:
Read the rest of the articles. That's not today's link, so it must have hit 10 million. Sorry for the extra zero. Say goodbye to the USA after this year.

Oh, I can assure you that I've read plenty of articles, and 4 million foreclosures this year is possible. But you have no proof at all that it "must have hit 10 million." The plain fact of the matter is that you're simply incorrect. 10 million foreclosures in a single year would be a huge news story, and it sure as hell wouldn't be necessary to search for it.

Things are bad enough without wild exaggerations of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense   

Back to top Go down

$33B + 708B Wanted by Obama for War/Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: