Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

PostSubject: Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig   1/8/2010, 8:23 pm

As bad as things supposedly look for Democrats in 2010 we still have the most powerful weapon in our arsenal.....the Republican Party itself...What a great warm-up for Tea Party Season....

Steele Trapped: RNC Chair Called Selfish, Compared To Larry Craig By Fellow GOPers

Among conservatives, there is a growing sense that the RNC header has become a distraction -- frequently generating problematic headlines at a time when the focus should be on a stumbling Democrats. Commenting on Steele's impromptu book tour, which no other Republican officials seemed to have been warned about, one major consultant went so far as to compare the chairman with former Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) the infamous Idaho Republican who (allegedly) tried to solicit gay sex in an airport men's room.

Quote :
"Does he not get it?" asked Larry Farnsworth, one-time press secretary to former House Speaker Dennis Hastert. "To write a book like that and not consult with the rest of the party leaders is maddening. It's the most selfish thing I've seen a politician do since a certain senator tapped his foot under the bathroom stall. Michael Steele is clearly using the RNC platform to promote Michael Steele."

"Can you imagine what Karl Rove and the White House would have done to Ken Mehlman or Ed Gillespie if they would have pulled that?" Farnsworth added.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig   1/8/2010, 11:08 pm

Aw, Artie...ain't no Repo's or Demo's. The country went to hell. It is not gonna get any better no matter who you elect. They're all full of shitz,

We'll get attacked by summer. The employment will sink more...China will be ahead of us.

All because all the politicians are greedy. They don't care.Bambie was golfing; the guys in charge of Homeland Security, the whole crew were on vacation when a plane almost got blown up enroute to Detroit. Then you ave Napolitian, whatever the hell her name is, giving a statement, retracting the statement....when Bambie comes home, he puts on this "STERN look while giving his speech...and I can only imagine the different cells forming outside of that dork they can find, reading Bambie like I do: acts like a President when he has to.
How the hell do you tax people out of work to pay for people who never worked for free insurance? Ain't gonna work, cuz the states can't pay the medicaid as it is..and are years behind. What disturbs me more is, Baba said 18 times during his campaign, stressed it, that the White House would be transparant. He stressed that C-SPAN would be showing the world how they are gonna change health care. That the public would have access. So far, the doors are closed not to just Republicans, but reporters. Why's that?

You see, they tell you what you want to hear, and just like Preachers, once they get their foot in the door, they lie.

And let me tell ya...they've all been full of shitz since Nixon.
Imagine if your kids were on that flight.
Now, let us not fight. Just agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig   1/8/2010, 11:26 pm

Screw Larry Craig, no matter what party he belongs to. Forgot the subject.

Is that the guy who went to the bathroom? I just read your post. Yeah, he went to the bathroom.Screw him. Honestly, I didn't read the whole post, just saw "airport". Who gives a crap? Hope he didn't give HIV to anyone. Maybe they should make that mandatory...no HIV queers running for office. We have enough straight queers as it is...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig   1/8/2010, 11:34 pm

Good night. Sleep tight. I'm tired. FreeTime burns my brain. I gotta do like Voter 3...ignore that board if you want a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig   

Back to top Go down

Meet the GOP's New Larry Craig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: