Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101 Empty
PostSubject: How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101   How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101 Empty1/5/2010, 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Apparently, I wasn't allowed to post the link or change it...here's the "broken"   How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101 Empty1/5/2010, 4:12 pm

Link...I was told not to copy entire articles/posts, so I copied the link. Clicked on it to confirm it, and was told it was "broken". So, I opened another topic, and placed real-time (partial post) of what I was referring to as being very, very disabled, yet good enough to miss calls from the auditor, and reading a partial part of what appears below. So, my question to the administrator is, What the hell is allowed or NOT allowed?"

And this belongs in the Hammond forum, no matter who I am referring to. It's about Hammond. NOT FREE! http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8089&sid=fbedd75e6bad609087b886e55ae5478c

The man in charge of cities and towns for the State Board of Accounts confirms that it was illegal for the city to dispose of those parking concession tickets prior to an audit.
But the SBOA has very little power to bring criminal charges over something like this. He said the Lake County Prosecutor would be the proper person to pursue it, and I think we all know there's not much chance of that happening. But I guess stranger things have happened.
He did say the SBOA would be looking very closely at the 2009 Fest records.

Hold your breath, Free. No one is allowed a good time unless you're there. We collect receipts everyday at a campground during spring through fall, and we'd be fools to fool the county, Some stuff you just don't know about, cuz you are not BUSINESS-WISE. You can't hold back anything...the receipts need to be turned in to be allowed to stay in business for the county or state. You don't know your a-hole from a hole in the ground.

You give them to the accountant, and it's in their hands. Stupid. It takes a certain amount to run the campground, fundraisers, every car is charged, receipts made out, and handed over to the accountant to talk to whomever wants to know what he hell was paid. You are so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101   How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101 Empty1/5/2010, 4:53 pm

You keep copying and pasting stuff from the BLT(Bigots,Liars,and Trolls) board even though you've been warned numerous times not to. Why can't you just paraphrase what was written,and put it in the "Eye on Freetime" thread. There is no need to post multiple topics about her.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101   How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101 Empty1/5/2010, 6:52 pm

Because this is about Hammond and the FESTIVALS of the Lake. I tried copying the link, clicked on it, was notified it was a "broken link".
Went back and copied a PORTION of the link, with a real copy of the link, so I would not upset the administrator. I did not copy the whole post.
My point is, she's full of crap regarding her allegations that whomever collected the money from parking, pocketed it. I have family running a county campground that MUST collect the CASH. They have to issue receipts, and turn them in. The campground owned by the county collected records of what was collected for the past 100 years...you would not be in busines if you hid receipts. Period. I doubt any politician sponsoring the festival would risk their job over her assumptions.

This is about Hammond, a festival. Not about a rival who's full of shitz. Just because she's FREETIME who brings up the subject, doesn't mean I have to post it in "FREETIME". Every penney made by the county campground in Bass Lake is accounted for. Don't feed me that crap the FESTIVAL doesn't have to account for anything. There are laws, there are rules.

There are tons of bills to be paid for in that area, whether you hold a festival or not. Tons of bills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101   How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Draw Disability and Yet Follow A Paper Trail Course 101
Page 1 of 1