Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spitale is elected new councilman

Go down 
+2
Mailman
FFScott
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FFScott

Spitale is elected new councilman Empty
PostSubject: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 7:42 am

In a very well run caucus - 82 out of 89 precincts represented voted to have Dan Spitale fill out the remainder of Jo Ann Matonovich's term. A veteran of the Hammond democratic party - involved since the 1960s said she had never seen this kind of turnout. I was proud to be a part of this process and Dan Spitale is an excellent choice.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 9:24 am

Of course the Queen Bee of stupidity OTOB would want you to think the Mayor's guy only got 45 of 89 votes. Little does the Freeloading nutcase know that Bill Emerson is a district captain in the "Mayors" Organization. For a party and a Mayor thats "doomed" according tho the 3 posters over there. that's pretty damned good.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 4:12 pm

She runs a "rumor mill". Anyone know what the Queen gets paid on the side?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 8:50 pm

Actually, he did only recieve 45 votes. 82 of 89 precints showed up. emerson got about 25 votes. ray fletcher 1. I said 82 on the local ragg story forum and TurkeyTits quickly corrected and bashed me.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 8:59 pm

According to the "Rumor Mill," the "FIX" was in. My question is, who's feeding and funneling this gal's RUMER MILL?

For someone who never leaves her home...never attends the meetings, how does she know so much about everything, but nothing? I'm really curious.
I have no opinion against you guys, but who is supporting her "RUMOR MILL"? Meaning HFD guy getting demoted, etc.
Actually, wondering if she assumes, or has a MOBSTER feeding her stupid crap that involves personal lives, but "DON'T YOU DARE speculate, snoop on her..." I don't get the monsters intensions at this point, except she has her momma's house to hang onto.
Does she have the money for upkeep? Useless, if she doesn't. I think she thinks that roof will never leak, plumbing will never fail and couzin next door will always push the lawnmower, pull the weeds, etc.
The gals downstairs will never want to leave..to possibly own a home.
No, nothing changes for Free...except she will forget who really maintains that house.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 9:02 pm

I was editing while you posted. Who is Turkey-Tits? LOL
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 9:11 pm

Turk182, times forum know it all. He once claimed it was him that prevented the Sept '08 floods in Schleicher.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/4/2010, 9:33 pm

BigFan wrote:
Turk182, times forum know it all. He once claimed it was him that prevented the Sept '08 floods in Schleicher.

He must've took a pretty heavy load of crap to plug that flood in Schliecher. How else do you clog a toilet?
He had to be really constipated. Ate prunes. Anything goes, now'a'days,
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/5/2010, 8:06 am

UrRight wrote:
According to the "Rumor Mill," the "FIX" was in. My question is, who's feeding and funneling this gal's RUMER MILL?

For someone who never leaves her home...never attends the meetings, how does she know so much about everything, but nothing? I'm really curious.

She's a chronic liar.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/9/2010, 6:50 am

Don't know the man but I have no problem congratulating the new councilman and I wish him the very best.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty1/9/2010, 3:43 pm

John wrote:
Don't know the man but I have no problem congratulating the new councilman and I wish him the very best.

DITTO.
I can see the steam/smoke flowing from north Hammond, all the way to south Hammond. Is there a fire? Is she just using the outdoor grill?
Maybe she didn't see the cat in the microwave when she turned it on. Spitale is elected new councilman 657454
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spitale is elected new councilman   Spitale is elected new councilman Empty

Back to top Go down

Spitale is elected new councilman
Page 1 of 1