Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pete off Scott Free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John

Pete off Scott Free Empty
PostSubject: Pete off Scott Free   Pete off Scott Free Empty11/29/2009, 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Pete off Scott Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete off Scott Free   Pete off Scott Free Empty11/29/2009, 4:21 pm

I liked this poster's response that sums it up:

Gee, politicians that are lying, cheating, self-dealing scumbags.

Whooda thunk?

My favorite part:

It was founded in the late 1980s by a former Murtha aide on the committee, Paul Magliocchetti. And it was staffed over the years by ex-aides for Murtha, Rep. Pete Visclosky (D-IN), and Rep. James Moran (D-VA).Three Congressional scumbags account for hundreds of millions of taxpayer funded graft.

There are 432 more House scumbags and 100 Senate scumbags.

Just imagine how many "ex-staffers" they all have out there coordinating the massive ongoing looting of the US Treasury. For instance Barney Frank just sent one of his top "staffers" to join the banksters at Goldman Sachs. And this is repeated again and again and again.

And people wonder why the US is circling the drain...

My comment: Vilosky is as full of hot air as any politician, right, left, center, Repo, Demo, Independent. The only thing honest about them is when they are caught, and appear before a judge.

America is falling apart because of crooked politicians. I can't imagine what is in store for the USA in the future. All I know it's never gonna be the same again. Never. They sold the tolls, the meters, everything but the shirts off their backs...to save just that. Give me one honest politician today, I'll name twenty of them dead being honest; 150 dishonest ones today to back up the one dishonest one, layers and layers of them...they suck. They aren't worth a vote.
Back to top Go down

Pete off Scott Free
Page 1 of 1