Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/4/2009, 3:38 pm

Swine Flu Found in Indiana Pigs

Quote :
The U.S. Department of Agriculture said Wednesday that pigs in a commercial herd in Indiana have tested positive for swine flu, making it the first time the virus has been found in such hogs.

mmmmm bacon!
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/5/2009, 4:55 pm

I heard about a cat that caught it from her human!
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/6/2009, 4:55 am

KarenT wrote:
I heard about a cat that caught it from her human!

Suspect Wouldn't let her petsit my pets anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/7/2009, 7:21 pm

Man, did I stock up today. I got a family size slat of center-cut pork chops, cut thick, a family size, for $5.00. That's 8-10 thick chops at Berkott's that's already known for quality meat and poultry. Got a big chunk of pork roast for less than five. Bought homemade Polish Sausage at its regular price, $2.19 a lb. Bought chicken breast, boneless and without skin at its normal price - $1.69 a lb. We're good until Thanksgiving, cuz I freeeeeeeze.

That swine flu is paying off.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/7/2009, 7:27 pm

My cousins, brothers and one sister at the time were raised on a farm. We trotted on the land where cows crapped, rode along with my uncle to hog and cattle auctions, took fun in riding the pigs/hogs, squirting their faces at the end of the day.

How is it that we're still living? We ate Ex-Lax one night, shared the toilet, got yelled at, but why didn't we get swine flu back then? affraid
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/9/2009, 5:41 pm

Finishing up dinner..gosh, this pig sale at stores is amazing.The pork roast in the crock-pot fell off the bone. Eat the veggies with it, sopped in gravy made out of cornstarch...we're one happy family tonight.

Screw that H1N1 vaccination. Wash your hands everytime you touch the toilet, toilet handle, use a bleach wipe, while opening cabinet doors, regular doors. Use a saline solution to clean your nose out. Educate others you are normally in contact with.

When in your car, carry a plastic container of bleach wipes..wipe down the doors, the handles.

When you go to Walmart or Food4Less, some provide disinfectant sheets...use them..and don't take your hands off of fresh ones after using the original ones to clean the handle bars while shopping. Once in the car,, use the disinfectant lotion or hand wipes again. Use them again while opening the doors to your home to load in the groceries. Wash hands until they blister, then make sure you cover those blisters with antiseptic bandaids.

Teach everyone you know to do the same. Wear a damn mask if you cough. Tell them to cough in their sleeve, and throw it in the wash, Geeze...and even when people get the vaccine, they think they don't need to continue these precautions. We'll be wearing masks by the time the rest arrive, and even after. How do you explain in ENGLISH to foreigners that DON'T speak English, or read in English, that the shot doesn't shoot the root of the problem. That's where America makes its mistake.

By the way, Obama lied again.Wants to legalize the immigrants.Where does this circle end? The lies they tell before they enter office? Oh, wait, there's a party every Wednesday, and even though the goof can goof off playing golf in Washington, he entails his trip to VA to show that he can challenge for photo-opts to play golf with a woman. How much did it cost to cross states to play, POTUS?

You could have used your backyard. No, it had to cost millions to make your party-point. As Dwight Taylor would say, "House-Nigger", and no pun intended, because he explained that position years ago. How's it feel now, Dwight? Guess you were right, all along. I'd rather be a "field slave" than the idiot who pretends to possess the knowledge to lead. He can't even keep track of the Berlin Wall, but he can fly to Chicago to promote the Olympics?

Dumb. Just plain not qualified as a President to "look up to". I can assure you, our country will exceed 14% unemployment as soon as Marchof 2010. He's useless.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/10/2009, 7:05 pm

I did get the shot at work yesterday. I was torn, hope I don't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty11/10/2009, 7:34 pm

I got it 2 weeks ago and I've been fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???   Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry 4 Bacon Anyone???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Statewide Indiana-
Jump to: