Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Windows 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7   Windows 7 Empty10/29/2009, 2:01 pm

Just got finished upgrading from Vista to Windows 7. Took 1 hr 45 min. The only bump I encountered was that my Firefox add-ons weren't working correctly after it finished. They were almost all showing as upgrading and said I needed to restart. Each time I did that,nothing changed, Finally I went one by one and canceled these so called updates and everything now works just as before.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7   Windows 7 Empty10/30/2009, 3:45 am

I just got a new Dell notebook, with Windows seven to be installed yet. Artie, are you saying (it is brand new), after I install the Windows 7, I won't be able to install Firefox? Let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7   Windows 7 Empty10/30/2009, 7:49 am

UrRight wrote:
I just got a new Dell notebook, with Windows seven to be installed yet. Artie, are you saying (it is brand new), after I install the Windows 7, I won't be able to install Firefox? Let me know. Thanks.

Firefox will work fine with it.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7   Windows 7 Empty11/1/2009, 12:11 am

I think I'll wait about 6 months to get this windows 7. I never like to buy a new windows product immediately. My family learned our lesson with Millennium Edition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7   Windows 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: