Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

team hammond gunning for a council seat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the oracle

PostSubject: team hammond gunning for a council seat?   8/4/2011, 7:02 pm

friend of mine gave me a tape today of part of tiger tails the other day. funny stuff. mary ellen was actually giving out home phone numbers of precinct committeepersons on the air on wjob begging listeners to call them to support carolyn jackson for kathy pucalik's seat. the one that gave me the tape said thus far only 1 had actually called, that being mary ellen herself.

but this has reminded me. carolyn used to run around with big jim and george in the team hammond circles, and in fact was endorsed by team hammond in the last primary. she was the name on the yard signs that i protested was in several republican party committeemans lawns 4 years ago, including the one at 9 highland street, that u may recall was wes' old stomping grounds. (somewhere in the ether is a u tube video of me bringing that up to then repub chair duane dedelow if anyone has some time on their hands to dig it up).

thanks for reminding me tiger. and all the committepersons as well

honestly i dont know who all is even planning on stepping forward to fill the ballot slot that is tragically now available.

ive been told venezc golden are likely and katic maybe on the fense. any other names?
Back to top Go down

team hammond gunning for a council seat?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: