Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY! Empty
PostSubject: Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!   Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY! Empty10/15/2009, 9:40 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091016/pl_afp/uspakistanaidpolitics;_ylt=Aipylom4.tsZXE5v9YClE2pvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTJqbjRlbTFpBGFzc2V0A2FmcC8yMDA5MTAxNi91c3Bha2lzdGFuYWlkcG9saXRpY3MEcG9zAzI0BHNlYwN5bl9zdWJjYXRfbGlzdARzbGsDb2JhbWFzaWduc2h1

Obama signs huge Pakistan aid package into law

Am I out my mind, getting mad everyday than the day before?

When I hear billions spent on other countries, it makes me wonder what is behind the whole thing. I honestly don't know how we can afford to continue protecting other countries, with all the technology we have, and why other countries are not helping out. They thought we are rich. No longer are we rich.

Why are we in the business of rebuilding other countries, continually cranking out worthless dollars, to save the world, while we are going down big times in our own country.

For the first time in my adult life I can say "HOW DEPRESSED I AM OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA!

I never imagined our country to be in a worse position than when Bush led us in. Printing money to help other countries, and we have yet to fix "Katrina".

I'm scared and disappointed how Obama expanded the gov't, adding 27,000 employees, and promises jobs to "EVERYONE NEEDING A JOB". It costs $70,000.00 to stimulate one job, while the national median households' income rakes in$50,000 a year. There will not be enough people to pay taxes to stimulate the gov't.

Maybe that's when the gravy train hits Washington.

You know, "REALITY".
Back to top Go down
Passion

Passion

PostSubject: Re: Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!   Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY! Empty10/16/2009, 3:20 am

I'm still wondering why we give out so much foreign aid from our borrowed money. Let the EU do it for a change. Why should we be the world's sugar daddy for any two bit cause out there? I understand why the Chinese don't do more. It's because we owe them the money we borrowed to shell out with. :p
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!   Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY! Empty10/18/2009, 10:18 am

I guess it's because we're the only one's with a "heart".

They seriously need to quit sending money over there. Afterall, the senior citizens won't be getting a raise, while the Washington nuts gave themselves one....and they are shooting for a Depression.
Back to top Go down
Passion

Passion

PostSubject: Re: Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!   Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY! Empty10/19/2009, 1:33 am

No, it's because we are suckers. I'm not just blaming Obama because every US President since at least LBJ has been shelling out our money to foreign countries for one thing or another, disaster relief not withstanding. But what makes me so much more upset about Obama's contributions to the world at our expense is because he's been spending our money in general at a record pace, this administration is degrading our currency at a record pace, and we are borrowing money at a record pace. So now more than ever increasing foreign aid (as they choose to call it) makes less sense than ever.

As a side note I was watching a rerun of the West Wing series and the Republican guy running for President (Alan Alda) said the problem in Africa was that Africa was impoverished because taxes were too high due to it's leaders wanting to demonstrate that the US loans could be repaid. The irony today is we can't pay off our own loans and are a debtor nation. I maintain that our taxes are already too high as well but how soon will it be when we have to pay even more in taxes to appease our debt holders? . And it seems like those we owe want to be paid with a real currency in the near future. So is President Obama rethinking the now staggering amounts of foreign aid money that we don't actually have in the first place? Only to raise the amounts! That's the only rethinking he does about it.

I swear the Federal government's spending is a lot like someone who got Federal student loans of $50k but never got a good job and stayed on hardship deferments until over time with accrued interest the bill got over $1 mil and then the guy dies from old age, never able to pay it off and for many years no incentive for a better job because the loan payments on the growing new balance became impossible. But unlike the failed student, our loans never get canceled until the currency dies. Possibly not even then! The amount owed just keeps climbing. But one day the inevitable will come and because of decisions today the US dollar will lose all value.

So when we go broke you think all these countries we have been involuntarily donating to will be there to help us? I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!   Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Say What?...Unbelievable, Aiding Other Countries When We Have NO MONEY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: