Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE!

Go down 

No questions, just laughs.
there's no spin by Marsha?
YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE! Vote_lcap0%YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
There is, at least when it comes to Marsha
YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE! Vote_lcap100%YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
UrRight

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE! Empty
PostSubject: YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE!   YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE! Empty9/28/2009, 11:30 pm

The rest of the show was devoted to playing back the interview JED had with the sheriff,with the creature taking calls from all the conspiracy theorists,none of who actually know anything about the case other than what they read in the paper. (For someone who always claims how much he like the Mayor,he sure has a funny way of showing it. The replay added nothing to the story other than fueling baseless speculation by kooks like marsha.)

It cracks me up, now. Preacher was friends with Dave, and Marsha. Meets with Dave on the radio station. Later, posted posts against his friend, Dave.

Then Free steps in with her "whatever I heard". Priceless.
Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE!
Page 1 of 1